At my parents’, we decorate the living room walls for Christmas. This time we chose mushrooms as a theme and we found an amusing solution by cutting out and folding paper.
If you want to try this funny wall decoration, below are the steps to follow:
- 1 Download the template to use as a basis.
- 2 Print different sizes to test it.
- 3 Cut the template borders. You can imitate naturally irregular edges that appear on the caps.
- 4 y 5 Fold the tabs downwards.
- 6 Stick the clear tab over the stripped one.
Your fungi are ready to be stuck on the wall. For a graceful result, we recommend many mushrooms in a variety of sizes. How to place them? Watching nature! Pay attention to how real ones grow, in groups and one on top of the other.In English thanks to Comunica34